A. Farber & Partners Inc., a member of part of Farber Group, is one of Canada’s oldest and most respected debt solution providers. The firm helps individuals and businesses get out of debt, start rebuilding their lives again and Live Debt Free ®. Farber’s federally Licensed Insolvency Trustees negotiate with creditors to reduce or eliminate consumer debt through a consumer proposal or bankruptcy.
Established in 1979, the firm has over 200 employees in over 70 offices across Ontario, BC and Alberta. Farber has helped over a 100,000 Canadians get out of debt and Live Debt Free®.
We have grown immensely over our 40 years of operation and are proud to be celebrating our 40th anniversary in 2019 with our staff who made this milestone possible. We continue to grow as we open new offices across Canada and are looking forward to continuous development in 2019.
We are looking for a Client Administrator to join our team! As a Client Administrator you will support the Trustee and leader of the Asian Community Practice in helping help others live debt free. As the successful applicant you will confidently exhibit a positive and professional attitude with a dedication to client services. You will be highly motivated, proactive and consistently take initiative. To be considered for this role, you must be fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
• Obtain all proper supporting information and documentation to ensure efficient administration of a client file (including, but not limited to income and other tax
filings, asset realizations)
• Prepare documentation for filing and associated correspondences
• Respond in a timely manner to ongoing queries and requests from creditors and clients
• Liaise with the administration team in obtaining information, documentation, and following up on complex issues where input and interpretation are requested
• Other duties as may be required
• Post-secondary education in business or office administration
• 3 years of related office experience in a fast-paced environment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent proficiency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
• Proven experience in delivering exceptional client services and interacting in person and on the phone with external clients
• Strong organizational skills, with the ability to organize workloads and multi-task effectively
• Excellent organizational and communication skills, including the ability to write and express yourself verbally in a professional manner
• Ability to work independently and with little supervision to accomplish assigned tasks adequately and efficiently
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment while consistently delivering quality results
• Self-motivated and detail oriented
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word), with the ability to learn other software quickly where required
• Prior experience in the Insolvency industry would be considered an asset
To apply directly for this position please e-mail your resume to email@example.com or fax to: 416-496-9651. If by email, please be sure to attach your resume in a Word or PDF file format. We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). A. Farber & Partners Inc. and its entities will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.